CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Professional Portfolio and SlideShow Ppt.

My professional portfolio is in the making. It' something that my future employers can refer to to be able to see some of my accomplishments as a teacher in training, as well as my personal background. It'll give them a chance to get to know me as an individual who will hopefully not be a regret to them when hired ;) . Here's the website:http://clarecruz08.weebly.com/ Make sure you take a look at it and maybe you can give me feedback on what I can do to make it better..



In addition, you can see my power-point presentation on this website: http://www.slideshare.net/clarecruz/using-
technology-as-a-remedial-resource-to-improve
I am particularly proud of this one. It's entitled "Using Technology as a Remedial Resource to Improve Student Learning". With this project, I was able to find lots and lots of resources that proved technology is a great tool to improve student learning. It is an even greater tool for English Language Learners and Students with disabilities. If get a chance to take a look at it, I've place some really great pictures to match the purpose and importance of technology. I hope you gain some knowledge from the information I've provided. Enjoy! ;)

0 comments: