CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

WebQuest Assignment


My group members for the WebQuest assignment are Diane and Laurence. Laurence and Diane have already given a very broad insight of our WebQuest assignment, so I don't want to bore you by saying the same thing. However, I do want to share that this assignment was particularly interesting to me because it actually means what it's named (webquest). I like how it works! It makes giving internet assignments a breeze! For the most part, the student goes online and doesn't have to leave surfing the net or browsing through the assignments unless they have to, of course. What even makes it more accommodating to students, is that if a student has to be absent, they can easily access the assignment online and know what to do without missing out on anything. I especially like how the teacher edits the assignments. Like posting up pictures of their liking that relates to the assignment. It's almost like a textbook online. Zunal.com has neat features that make everything easy flowing. The only down part about it would be that you can't preview your work to see if there are any changes you need to make. You'd have to publish it in order to preview it and if I'm not mistaken, that makes everything official. Other than that, I enjoyed working with my group members and putting together a very collaborative assignment that required some of our imagination. The Solar System was a great assignment and I hope I get the chance to execute this lesson plan someday. It seems very fun and interesting! If you want to see what we've put together, our url is http://zunal.com/webquest.php?user=8079 I hope you enjoy it!!

0 comments: